Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fear Me

I am the one who wanted you.

I am the one who dreamt of you in secret.

I am the one who made sweet love in the hope that you would be the result.

I am the one who knew you first.

I am the one who announced you with delight.

I am the one who nourished you deep within my body.



I am the one who feels filled with strange.

I am the one who considers you, and finds you wanting.

I am the one who hides my shame behind false words.

I am the one whose heart you are breaking.

I am the one who will sentence you to death.

--------------------------------------------

Imagine that? It could have turned out that way. It was my choice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have thought about this...it was all a choice a knowing leap...and not once did I think anything else but perfection would come of it...and yet I got greatness that I had to learn to love and accept...nothing is natural about my journey...but its mine...smiles

Post a Comment

Go ahead, say it.